2002 Annual Council
Some 300 Seventh-day Adventist Church leaders gathered at the Adventist Church world headquarters for Annual Council. These councils are held annually in the fall between sessions of the General Conference.This year's meeting opened at 2:00 p.m. Monday, October 7, with a keynote address by Pastor Jan Paulsen.
- Building a Mission-Focused Church: President Addresses Church Leaders
- Read Niels-Erik Andreasen's Morning Devotional "Knowing the God Whom We Worship"
- World Church Survey Sounds "Wake-Up Call"
- Read Ivan Leigh Warden's Morning Devotional "Benefits of Individual Worship"
- New World Church Leaders Elected
- Leaders Tackle Remuneration Issue, Vote New Approach
- Sow 1 Billion Launched: Bold Plan to Reach the World
- Listen to Lilianne Doukhan's Morning Devotional "Forms and Format of Worship"
- Adventist Leaders Name 2004 "Year of World Evangelism"
- World Church President Holds Press Conference, Addresses Church Policy Issues
- Read Heather Dawn Small's Afternoon Devotional "Worship of God, the Objective of Mission"